Friday, January 27, 2012

When you know, you know!

It's funny how people always say, "the moment you completely give up on your love life and start living for yourself, you'll meet the person you're meant to be with"...I never believed this until it actually happened to me! I woke up one morning to find a strange boy sleeping on my couch. At first, I was a little weirded out but the second our eyes met, it was love at first sight (well for me anyways!). Although, it didn't take him long to be convinced I was the one :) We haven't spent more than a week apart since the day we met. He is my other half (better half actually) and I can't imagine where my life would be without him. He is the most kind, generous, caring, hard working and perfect man on the planet. Not to mention, pretty handsome!! I must have done something right in my life to end up with a man like him.

No comments: