Friday, January 27, 2012

Working hard...or hardly working??

My hubby is the hardest worker I know. He goes above and beyond to provide for us. I recently quit my job to go back to school, but after being so frustrated with school over a simple problem and not willing to give them thousands of dollars, we decided to drop my classes and try again next semester. I have also decided to change my career path. I have always wanted to be a teacher, but as of recently I have been thinking more along the lines of nursing. I went down to Provo College where they have a great nursing program and after 24 months, I will be an RN! I know it will be challenging, but as long as I'm helping people and making them happy, thats what I'm meant to do. Plus, teachers will NEVER make enough money to support a family. It's sad, because I feel that teachers should be the highest paid profession! Teachers are what keep this Country running! Anyways, enough ranting! Since I have been unemployed, obviously our financial situation is a little desperate. So, Leo has gone out of his way to find side work to keep us afloat. For the last 3 weeks there has been a ginormous diesel truck blocking my driveway...and taking up my space in the garage!! I must say, I have learned more about engines than I ever thought I would know in the last month. I actually helped him pull the entire engine out AND put it back in!! It's hard work and now I understand why he comes home with constant aches and pains. Poor guy :(  As we speak, he is outside finishing putting this stupid thing together! I am so thankful that he is willing to sacrifice his time and body for us. He is amazing!!!

No comments: